Wednesday 25 November 2015

Becca Week: Sharing

Hello readers!

"Oh, you baked! Is it your birthday?"
Nope, I just love to bake :) 

The best thing about baking isn't eating your results. It's not even the results themselfs. It's sharing them with others <3 

Sharing is love <3

When I baked something, I always watch other people's faces/reactions. That is the joy in my hobby. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing lit up, bubbly, smiling faces when they've taken a bite from your bakes. 

I always share my bakes with my parents. I bring a lot of snacks to neighbours and friends. But quite often, I bring sweets to work. Last Monday, I brought some mini apple cinnamon muffins. 

Left overs! :)

I have to tell you, apple cinnamon (in any form) is an award winning flavour on the working floor. Everybody loves apple cinnamon, the mini muffins were gonna in a flash (I brought 12!). 

There is one challenge waiting for me though: baking something special (and savoury!) for my manager, who doesn't like sweets. Challenge accepted!! 

See you the next time readers <3

Love, Rebecca 





No comments:

Post a Comment