Wednesday 4 November 2015

Running and.. Throwback Wednesday?

Hello readers!

When I logged into facebook this morning, I got a memory reminder. 

Strawberry jelly :D

I can't believe it's been three years since I made this dessert! It's only a simple jelly but looks beautiful in the wine glass. I love putting simple desserts in a different presentation form. It does remind me of a glass of wine :) (and I'm too impatient for throwback thursday lol)

The recipe is very simple. Take three gelatin sheets, put them in cold water for a minute. Take them out, don't squeeze them! Place the gelatin sheets in a small pot on the stove and turn in the heat. Stir well until the gelatin has dissolved with the water. Mix this gelatin water with 500 ml of strawberry juice or raspberry juice (use any juice you like!). Add at least 250 grams of (frozen) berries. Wait for 10 minutes and stir a bit. Add to a glass/bowl of your choice and refrigerate for 3 hours. Add some whipped cream and mint for decoration and voila! Easy, everybody can make this dessert :)  

Libby likes my new shoes I think..

In other news, I have started running. I don't run very far yet (I die somewhere in the middle), but it's weirdly motivating. Running longer distances in shorter periods of time every day is amazing! My legs are killing me though.... It'll get better, I'm working on it! :) Do you have any tips on nutricious snacks after running? A banana helps out great now, but maybe there's other stuff?

That's it for now, bexx over and out! :)

Love, Rebecca 


No comments:

Post a Comment